What i am looking for? What is the goal in everyone's life?
I always ask myself, and therefore, the goal i am struggling for in this period of my Further education test may be the one i misunderstand.
And today, after a long time when i could not bend myself to this task, i really understand what i am searching for during these meaningful but suffering days.
Every one has gift, may be strong or handsome or with something other, and it dose not matter which other gifts i have possessed or praying for. But the one i really want, is if anything without which i can do nothing even i get all other gifts i want.
Yeah , perseverance is something i have lacked of, and if i would learn such an ability, i can successfully do anything. This is why i have been training myself in this difficult and hopeless task, and since there is still 80 days left, with perseverance , i can get through it and kick the goal.

Comments (0)